Veranda Slide Lock fence brackets eliminate unsightly exposed fasteners and make installing vinyl fence sections up to 50% faster than traditional fence brackets.
To install Veranda Slide Lock fence brackets:
- Screw the dovetail brackets to the fence posts.
- Insert the matching brackets in the fence panels.
- Slide the section of fencing on the posts.
Veranda Slide Lock brackets are available at The Home Depot. Watch this video to find out more.
- Fencing Options for Your Yard (7 part video series)
- Choosing the Right Fence (article)
- Fences: Surrounding Your Surroundings (article)
- Installing a Fence (article)
Jodi Marks: Well, as you see, fences really are a great addition to your backyard for privacy and also to just dress them up. But vinyl fencing is another option too, right, Shea?
Shea Pettaway: That’s right. We have a system here by Veranda—the Slide Lock—very easy for the do-it-yourselfer. You install the dovetail inside the post, just three screws, then you just slide in into the fence panel…
Jodi Marks: Lock it in.
Shea Pettaway: …and slide it on.
Jodi Marks: Gosh, that’s fantastic. So what this in essence does, and I’m going to put this little cap here to finish the job, too. What this does is it makes vinyl fencing that much easier to install.
The homeowners love it. Contractors love it, because it moves the project along. And the best thing about it is it hides all the screws. So it gives it a seamless flawless look.