Trimming your yard just got easier thanks to the Ryobi 24-Volt Cordless Trimmer/Edger. Features include:
- Lithium-ion battery recharges in an hour and runs for an hour per charge.
- Ergonomically designed handle with variable speed trigger.
- Auto feed head with adjustable 11” to 13” string length.
- Converts from a trimmer to edger in seconds.
The Ryobi Cordless Trimmer/Edger is available at The Home Depot. Watch this video to find out more.
- Ryobi Electric Start String Trimmer (video)
- Echo Pro Attachment Series Lawn Tools (video)
- Cordless Garden Cultivator from Black & Decker (video)
Jodi Marks: You know what, I think I like this one. Now, if you’re in the market for a trimmer/edger, look no further than right here. This is the latest by Ryobi. Now, let’s start right up here at the top. First of all, it’s got a 24-volt lithium-ion battery. You’re going to get a lot of power with this battery. It can charge up in less than an hour, and the run time is about an hour, so you can get a lot done in that time.
It’s got a variable speed trigger, so I can adjust my speed here. It’s got an ergonomically correct handle, so it’s not going to strain my back to move this thing around. And of course, right here, the trimmer. It’s got an automatic feed, so there’s no bumping. And the nice thing is, is you can adjust the string from 11 inches all the way out to 13 inches.
But take a look and see how easy it is to switch it over to an edger if you need it. Locks right into place, and you are ready to go. So, if you are in the market for a trimmer/edger look no further than right here. This is a good deal.
Comments are closed.