Here are some tips to keep your patio furniture clean:
- A mixture of soap and water works best on most types of outdoor furniture, followed by rinsing with a garden hose.
- A pressure washer set on low can be used to speed up the process.
- Wash fabric in a clothes washer on a gentle cycle.
- Put fabric back on the furniture frame before it has dried completely dry to prevent shrinkage.
- Wood furniture that has weathered can be carefully pressure washed and resealed.
- To repair metal furniture that has rusted, use fine steel wool to remove the rust then repaint with a spray paint made for metal.
- Use paste wax to protect wicker and metal furniture.
Watch this video to find out more
Want to know how the best way to clean outdoor patio cushion that fit on wicker furniture?? what type product do you use for good results?
The steps for cleaning patio cushions depend on whether the cushion is attached or detached from the furniture.
Here is our guide to cleaning patio and deck furniture, for more information:
Thanks for your question. 🙂