Here are some tips to keep your patio furniture clean:
- A mixture of soap and water works best on most types of outdoor furniture, followed by rinsing with a garden hose.
- A pressure washer set on low can be used to speed up the process.
- Wash fabric in a clothes washer on a gentle cycle.
- Put fabric back on the furniture frame before it has dried completely dry to prevent shrinkage.
- Wood furniture that has weathered can be carefully pressure washed and resealed.
- To repair metal furniture that has rusted, use fine steel wool to remove the rust then repaint with a spray paint made for metal.
- Use paste wax to protect wicker and metal furniture.
Watch this video to find out more
Danny Lipford is a home improvement expert and television personality who started his remodeling business, Lipford Construction, at the age of 21 in Mobile, Alabama. He gained national recognition as the host of the nationally syndicated television show, Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford, which started as a small cable show in Mobile. Danny's expertise in home improvement has also led him to be a contributor to popular magazines and websites and the go-to source for advice on everything related to the home. He has made over 200 national television appearances and served as the home improvement expert for CBS's The Early Show and The Weather Channel for over a decade. Danny is also the founder of 3 Echoes Content Studio, TodaysHomeowner.com, and Checking In With Chelsea, a décor and lifestyle blog.
Comments are closed.