- [4:09]: An update on the price of lumber
- [5:47]: Danny & Joe discuss Joe’s recent articles for Yelp…with info about A/C filters
- [ 15:07]: Solutions for painting bathtubs
- [ 19:45]: Landscape Watering Tips, sponsored by Exmark
- [ 21:40]: People are traveling to national parks again, and Danny is one of them!
- [ 28:28]: Home Depot Best New Product: Zevo Instant Action Aerosol Ant, Roach and Spider Spray
- [ 30:38]: Thoughts on painting walls the same or different colors throughout a home
- [ 42:59]: Tips to protect a paver patio, fire pit and walkway from the summer sun
- [ 43:49]: Inspiration to dress up a basement garage’s concrete floor
- [ 55:49]: Joe’s Top Ten Deck mistakes people make
- [ 1:16:01]: Waterproofing for the exterior that retains the natural look of limestone
- [ 1:22:20]: Thoughts on metal studs during a time of rising lumber costs
- [ 1:34:05]: How to make electrical outlets flush to the wall after removing paneling
- [ 1:37:05]: Rejuvenating baseboard’s and doors’ stain without spending weeks sanding and refinishing.
- [ 1:43:07]: How to make a stain remover with items from your pantry…including cream of tartar
- [ 1:45:49]: Let’s talk about home-service providers who are not punctual…or worse, don’t arrive at all!
Do you know the top 10 deck mistakes that people make? If not, jump to [ 55:49] so can avoid these costly errors!
And, when you haven’t painted your walls in decades, what should you do when it’s time for a fresh coat?
What about metal studs — should you use those instead of traditional wood studs?
These are just some of the questions we’ll answer on this episode of the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Best New Product
|Insects are extra-busy during warm weather. Zevo Instant Action Aerosol Ant, Roach and Spider Spray uses a bio-selective formula that keeps pests away. Learn more>>|