- [4:05] Funny home improvement story that could have been tragic
- [7:36] Anne Marie finds out that paint stripper and electrical outlets should never mix
- [15:20] How to prevent the underside of a countertop from flaking
- [21:47] How to repair an unidentified textured ceiling
- [28:28] Home Depot Best New Product: Liberty Garden Configurable Hose Stand System
- [31:43] How to convert a dual-flush toilet to a single flush
- [34:28] The grass seed we recommend for a heavily traveled yard by dogs
- [40:13] To seal or not to seal a fence with pressure-treated wood
- [49:17] Understanding AFCI electrical outlets
- [50:49] Simple Solution: Easy way to clean rust from tools
- [1:02:31] Recommendations to make a sun-beaten patio more hospitable
- [1:10:36] How to deal with sewer gas smells
- [1:13:23] A crack has formed beneath a windowsill in a 30-year-old home — here’s what could have caused it
- [1:22:14] What to do when a new shower head has no water pressure
- [1:38:11] Tips for maintaining a mossy paver patio
- [1:43:09] Simple Solution: A simple way to make moving heavy furniture easy
Not sure how to seal a new fence that has pressure-treated wood? Need to convert a dual-flush toilet to a single-flush?
Or do you have a yard that’s well-traveled by dogs, and need to sprinkle new grass seed? Or are you wondering how to make moving heavy furniture easier with materials you already have on hand?
We’re here to help with these issues, and more, on this episode of The Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
Best New Product
|Garden hoses are usually big and bulky, and you want to make sure you’ll store them properly so they’ll last longer. Here’s a stylish solution. Learn more>>|