The ECHO Cordless Hedge Trimmer (model CHT-58V2AH) has the portability of a gas powered trimmer without the noise and starting problems.
ECHO Cordless Hedge Trimmer Features Include:
- Unique brushless motor for superior power, run time, and durability.
- Blade delivers 3500 strokes per minute.
- 24” long blade can cut branches up to 3/4″ in diameter.
- Anti-Jam technology for continuous cutting.
- Comes with 58-Volt 2.0 Ah lithium-ion battery and charger.
The ECHO Cordless Hedge Trimmer available at The Home Depot. Watch this video to find out more.
- Echo Pro Attachment Series Lawn Tools (video)
- EGO Cordless Lithium-Ion String Trimmer (video)
- EGO Cordless Leaf Blower (video)
- Garden Groom Hedge Trimmer (video)
Jodi Marks: You know in order to get great results on your projects, you need great tools, and homeowners today are like never before investing in professional-grade tools. Now, I’m with Shea over here in the gardening section, and we’ve got a really good professional gardening tool, right?
Shea Pettaway: That’s right. It is called the Echo 58-volt brushless, cordless hedge trimmer. And it’s an awesome tool. It actually gives you the benefit of gas, but it’s the convenience of having a cordless trimmer.
Jodi Marks: Don’t you just love that, because now you are free to walk about the yard and not have to worry about it. Another thing that I like about this is you’ve got 24 inches of cutting capacity on this blade. Also, it’s got a guard up here at the top, so it protects your house. If you’re getting really close and you don’t want to knick your siding, this protects it against that.
Shea Pettaway: That’s right, and another good thing about this, Jodi, is that the battery—the lithium battery—it gives you a life of 90 minutes. So you don’t have to keep going over and over again, trying to charge it to do your job.
Jodi Marks: That’s fantastic. So if you really want to get professional results, you got to invest in a professional-grade tool, and this is definitely the one. Thanks, Shea.
Comments are closed.