When leaves and other debris enter your gutters, they can clog the system and cause water to overflow and damage your home. To prevent these damaging blockages, it’s a good idea to invest in a quality gutter guard provider.
There are many gutter guard providers available, though they don’t all offer the same protection or services. To help you learn more about gutter guards from All American Gutter Protection, read our review on the company’s offerings, costs, and customer reviews.
Using our jump link table of contents to find what you’re most interested in for this review on All American gutter guards.
- Products & Services
- Customer Reviews
- Installation Process
- Is All American Worth It?
All American Gutters Overview
All American Gutter Protection is an installer and servicer of gutters and gutter guards for residential and commercial buildings throughout the East and Midwest. With more than 50 years of industry experience, the company is committed to providing effective and long-lasting solutions for clearing rainwater from your home. All American Gutters also works to make its systems as affordable as possible, offering regular promotions as well as military and senior discounts.
|Uses a 100% aluminum body and stainless-steel micro-mesh screen||Customers must request an estimate to receive pricing information|
|Guarantees gutter guards for the life of your home||Services select locations in Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and West Virginia|
|Honors estimates for up to one year|
All American Gutters Services
All American Gutter Protection installs gutters and surrounding drainage systems, including downspouts and fascia. Additionally, the company installs high-quality gutter guards to prevent leaves, twigs and other debris from clogging your home’s gutters.
Here’s a closer look at the gutter offerings from All American Gutter Protection:
- Seamless gutters—All American Gutters installs aluminum gutters that are available in a variety of colors to match the exterior of your home. It offers full gutter installation along your home’s entire roofline and can add small gutter sections along problem areas, such as patios and entryways.
- Downspouts—The company installs downspouts, which connect to your gutters to divert water away from your home.
- Fascia—A home’s fascia is the trim directly below your roof, where gutters are installed. If this area is rotten or deteriorated, All American Gutters can replace it with new material.
Gutter Guard Details
All American Gutter Protection uses a high-quality micro-mesh gutter guard to protect your system from clogs. It rests on top of a durable aluminum body and filters leaves, pine needles, shingle grit, seedlings, twigs and other damaging debris. Additionally, the gutter guard’s aluminum body is warp- and crack-resistant, standing up to a variety of harsh weather conditions.
Find Reviews of Other Gutter Guards
- Review of LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- Review of Mastershield Gutter Guards
- Review of HomeCraft Gutter Protection
All American Gutters Costs
Like many gutter guard providers, All American Gutter Protection doesn’t detail its prices online. This is because the cost of your gutters or gutter guard system depends on a variety of factors, including the size of your home, your gutter’s linear feet, the condition of your existing gutters and your roof’s shape and slope.
To help homeowners afford a gutter guard system, All American Gutter Protection offers a variety of specials and promotions.* The company offers the following discounts:
- $300 off a whole-home gutter guard system
- 20% off a whole-home gutter guard system
- 10% senior discount for people 60 or older
- 10% discount for active duty, reserve or retired United States military personnel
To start your estimate, fill out this quick form or contact All American Gutter Protection at 888-495-7725.
*Discounts available as of November 1, 2021
All American Gutters Reviews
All American Gutter Protection is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), where it holds an A+ rating from the organization. Here are a couple of All American Gutter Protection reviews left by customers on the BBB.
Top quality product at a competitive price compared to similar units made of plastic. Work was completed when scheduled and was done in a professional and timely manner.
— John C. via BBB on Oct. 26, 2021
They were actually recommended by the BBB when I called today. [I] have a small gutter that badly needs [to be] replaced. When I called, [I] was told they have a requirement of 40 feet minimum to do any type of work. I’m not sure how long this gutter is, but I don’t think it’s that long. If you’re looking for a small job, I’d keep looking.
— Tim O. via BBB on July 16, 2021
All American Gutters Installation Process
Protecting your home with an All American Gutter Protection system is a simple three-step process. Here’s an overview of each step:
- Request an estimate—Potential customers can quickly request an estimate by filling out the company’s online form or calling 888-495-7725.
- On-site assessment—A professional will come to your home to evaluate the current condition of your gutters, the number of linear feet you need covered and the condition and shape of your roof. All these factors will influence your quoted price.
- Installation—Once you’ve reviewed the quote, installation can begin. While All American Gutter Protection doesn’t detail the waiting period for installation to begin, it does describe its gutter installation as roughly a two-day process.
Final Thoughts: Are All American Gutter Guards Worth It?
All American Gutter Protection is a solid option for homeowners who need to replace their deteriorating gutters or those looking to protect their existing system from clogs. The provider is a one-stop shop for all things gutters, performing repairs and replacements. Additionally, the company offers top-notch customer service with its lifetime performance warranty, which guarantees the effectiveness of your gutter guard system.
FAQ: All American Gutter Guards
What are the most effective gutter guards?
Typically, the most effective gutter guards incorporate a micro-mesh layer. This stainless steel layer filters even the smallest debris, including shingle grit, dirt and twigs.
What’s the average cost of installing gutter guards?
According to HomeAdvisor, the average cost of gutter guard installation is between $595 and $2,168. This price doesn’t include the cost of materials, which runs between $1.20 and $10 per linear foot.
Do I still need to clean my gutters if I have a gutter guard?
Yes. While you’ll need to clean your gutters only once or twice per year, it’s important to maintain your gutters and gutter guards regularly to ensure there aren’t any issues.
Do gutters come in different colors?
Yes. Many providers, including All American Gutter Protection, offer gutters in multiple colors to match the exterior of your home.