When raking leaves, one of the biggest challenges is how to gather and haul the leaves away. Here’s a tip that can make the job of disposing of leaves in your yard easier.
- Take a medium size cardboard box (about 18” x 24”).
- Seal up one end of the box with packing or duct tape.
- Remove three of the flaps from the other end of the box, leaving one flap on the long side.
- Position the box with the flap on the ground next to the leaves.
- Place a foot on the flap to hold the box in place, and rake the leaves into it.
- Carry or drag the box to your compost pile or to the street for pick up.
Watch this video to find out more.