Have you ever written down a list of home improvement projects you want to tackle, prioritized them and then realized, when push comes to shove, you’re not sure how to move forward with some of those projects?
Of course you have — we all have at one point!
Maybe you want to replace your basement floors, but you’re not sure whether your top choice is the best for that space. Or you want to paint the bathroom walls but you’re not sure how to get behind the toilet. Or you have some old hardwood floors and could sand and refinish them, or just replace them with luxury vinyl planks.
We’ll remove the mystery for some of these projects — and many more — on this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
- [15:51] Should you use grout-colored caulking instead of grout, and should you use silicone or siliconized acrylic caulking?
- [20:52] How to keep your lawn alive through the winter
- [28:22] Best New Product: Custom Building Products’ SimpleGrout
- [29:39] How do you remove tough stains on linoleum?
- [39:22] Chelsea shares how she put together a clothes rack for her kids — using only glue
- [44:10] Options to consider when remodeling your vanity
- [49:22] Simple Solutions: How to make a cap that REALLY works to preserve leftover caulk
- [59:06] How to easily scrape your popcorn ceiling
- [1:02:05] How do you fix a sliding glass door?
- [1:09:27] Hardwood floors or vinyl plank flooring?
- [1:15:07] Tips for painting the wall behind a toilet tank
- [1:22:10] How to repair your garage door
- [1:33:07] The best flooring options for your basement
- [1:35:40] An effective way to clear your sink drain
- [1:37:54] How to regulate the temperature in a garage
- [1:44:01] Simple Solution: How to use a sledgehammer as an anvil?
Best New Product
|More and more homeowners are tackling tile projects these days, and one of the reasons is that the materials are getting easier and easier to use. SimpleGrout from Custom Building Products is one example. Learn more>>|