- [2:11] Removing deck screws without the heads popping off
- [6:15] How to remove a cast-iron tub
- [16:13] What you should know about fiber cement siding’s sound-dampening qualities
- [28:25] Best New Product: Masterbuilt Gravity Series 1050 Digital Charcoal Grill Plus Smoker
- [29:50] What to do with a water heater that leaves red residue in the bathtub
- [34:15] Applying paint to a Weatherdek floor on a rooftop deck
- [40:40] Danny tells a funny home-improvement story
- [42:38] How to clean a grey sandstone fireplace that has become discolored.
- [49:25] Simple Solution: How to make a tool caddy to attach to your walk-behind lawnmower
- [56:43] Remodeling a kitchen/family room combination with dog-friendly flooring
- [1:02:26] How to create a dry storage area under a raised deck
- [1:10:51] Tips for dealing with mildew smells coming from the bottom of the house
- [1:14:26] How to clean and prepare aluminum siding for paint
- [1:24:01] How to deal with blotches after stripping fiberglass doors
- [1:33:42] Whom to contact for sinkhole damage
Homes don’t come with instructions, and that’s why we’re here: to help you understand your home better.
For instance, how do you remove deck screws without their heads popping off? What should you know before removing a cast-iron bathtub? And how should you prep aluminum siding before painting it?
We will answer these questions and more on The Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
Best New Product
|Gas grills tend to maintain more precise temperature control. So, Masterbuilt has introduced the Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill Plus Smoker. Learn more>>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Aqua Step Waterproof Flooring
- Everbrite Coatings
- Home Depot
- Quick n Brite: Non-toxic, Biodegradable & Eco-friendly Cleaners
- Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner
- TimberTech Under Deck Water Management System
- United Coatings Rhino Top Textured Coating