- [15:39] How to remove adhesive and mineral spirits from hardwood floors
- [20:08] Tips for painting cabinets
- [28:17] Home Depot Best New Product – Emco 400 Series Universal Self-Storing Aluminum Storm Door
- [29:40] Tips and tricks for limewashing brick exterior
- [39:210] What to do about a tripping circuit breaker
- [49:15] How to determine if you have hard water
- [50:41] Simple Solution: How to covert your Wet/Dry vac into a leaf blower
- [56:20] Tips for replacing dowels on a pedestal table
- [59:49] Backyard Paradise Contest!
- [1:09:26] Flooring options that are easy to keep clean
- [1:15:47] How to build a DIY closet shoe rack
- [1:22:10] “In the Aisles of Home Depot” with Danny Watson – Preparing Your Lawn and Garden for Spring
- [1:26:41] Joe tells us why it is important to wait until the temp is consistently above 50 degrees to begin clearing your our gardens and flower beds
- [1:33:28] Is there a way to paint MDF and get a smooth, even coat?
- [1:35:37] What to do about leaks under tile flooring
- [1:38:01] How to get doors to stay open
- [1:43:06] Simple Solution: Using a bungee cord as a tool holder
- [1:45:57] Parting words from Danny about helping a neighbor
You never know what problems you can run into when taking on home improvement projects. Luckily, we’re here to help with any questions you may have!
Do you have adhesive on your hardwood floors that you can’t figure out how to remove? Maybe, you want to know the best way to go about limewashing your brick exterior.
You could want to build a DIY shoe rack for your closet and just need a little guidance to get started. Or, you can’t quite figure out how to get a smooth, even coat when painting MDF.
Get advice on these home improvement projects and more on this episode of The Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Best New Product
|The EMCO 400 Series Aluminum Self-Storing Storm Door adds a retractable insect screen that stores in the door frame. Learn more>>|
In the Aisles of The Home Depot
With spring approaching, everyone is starting to stock up on garden supplies. In this episode, Danny Watson from The Home Depot shares the steps to making sure your lawn is ready.
He discusses the benefits of raised bed garden planters, getting the right mixture of soils and choosing the right vegetables to grow.