Did you know that one of the top home improvements during the Covid-19 pandemic is installing a swimming pool?
Do you want to paint your house, shed or some other exterior surface and wonder if it’s too cold outside for the job? What about lubricants — do you know which ones to use for lock mechanisms?
We’re talking about those topics, and much more, on this episode of the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
- [16:58] How to install lights that turn on when a door opens
- [28:23] Best New Product: Werner Ladders’ 22-foot 5-in-1 Multiposition Ladder
- [33:27] When is it too cold to paint exterior surfaces?
- [40:02] How to reduce a garage door’s noise
- [43:50] The right lubricants to use — especially for lock mechanisms
- [44:21] The most popular home improvement projects for a pandemic
- [49:44] Simple Solution: How to clean whole-house, furnace-mounted humidifier filters
- [1:10:13] The best way to clean quilted blinds
- [1:15:25] Adding insulation in an attic: DIY or hire a pro?
- [1:22:44] How to find the source of moisture in your attic
- [1:33:53] Tips for installing pegboard in a metal shed
- [1:36:41] How to repair hairline cracks in the tub
- [1:43:05] Simple Solution: A simple trick to hang pictures exactly where you want them
Best New Product
|Most homeowners don’t have enough storage space for five ladders. This multi-position ladder does several jobs, saving you money and storage. Learn more>>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Black & Decker Pilot Bit
- Leviton Motion Sensor Light Switch
- Morris Products (Lighting)
- Sterling Shower Stalls