Here are some of the highlights from the March 8, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Converting part of living space into a two-car garage.
- Rain on recently priming siding.
- How to install a door threshold on a concrete slab floor.
- Water leaking through walls of ground level room.
- Undermount vs. a drop-in kitchen sink.
- How to repair rotten wood on an entry door frame.
- Problem with stand alone garage leaning.
- Installing fans in ridge vent to increase attic ventilation.
- Applying vinyl siding over asbestos siding.
- Removing mold and mildew on a house without waiting.
- Best inexpensive paint or stain for a wood fence.
- Brushing vs. spraying when finishing a wood fence.
- Does texture of wood show through painted wood floors.
- How to fix a leaking water heater pressure relief valve.
- Is jacking up a concrete slab a DIY project.
- Problem with peeling paint on a wood deck.
- How to improve curb appeal on a ranch style house.
- How to remove deck stain from vinyl siding.
- Problem with dishwasher pushed too far under countertop.
- Fiberglass vs. rock wool insulation under a floor.
- Hole too big for ceiling plant hook.
- How to stop a toilet from rocking.