Here are some of the highlights from the March 16, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Mark Schroeder with Titebond dropped by to talk about common home maintenance and other simple projects made easier with products from Titebond.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to remove glass from a wood French door.
- Problem with a disconnected door bell still beeping.
- What color siding goes well with brown brick.
- Problem with white, powdery blisters on a garage floor.
- Can brick pavers be used to construct brick columns.
- Whether to tile behind a wall mounted range hood.
- Problem with odor from entry door painted with oil-based paint.
- Which side of a basement stud wall does the vapor barrier go.
- How to jazz up a kitchen without spending a lot of money.
- What caulk to use between a wood threshold and metal door sill.
- Blocking off a bathroom that’s part of the master bedroom.
- What are the best options for kitchen flooring and advantages of each.
- How difficult is it to replace a bathroom faucet.
- Recessed lighting trim that blends with a knotty pine ceiling.
- How to remove green mold from roofing.
- Covering a chain link fence to keep the neighbor’s dogs from barking.
- Problem with roof leak near the eaves and gutters.
- How to stain and finish a weathered fiberglass entry door.
- Applying too much stain when finishing a wood floor.