Here are some of the highlights from the July 5, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Lawn and garden writer Julie Day-Jones discusses the right time for planting gladiolus bulbs.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to prep a Masonite hardboard wall for painting.
- Best way to paint a 12’ high ceiling.
- Whether to use olive oil on wood butcher blocks.
- Best cleaner to use on Corian solid surface countertops.
- How to remove water damaged drywall wallboard.
- Can you plant gladiolus bulbs in summer.
- Problem with painting a water damaged masonry wall.
- Moisture problem in concrete floor of enclosed porch.
- How to eliminate odor coming from a sink drain.
- Carpet next to trailer wall becomes wet whenever it rains.
- Are tankless water heaters really better than tank models.
- Will severely pruned Knock Out roses come back.
- Is 3’ too high for a stacked block retaining wall.
- Will painting a roof white really make the house cooler.
- Problem with erratic water flow from single handle faucet.
- How to remove concrete from an iron driveway gate.