Here are some of the highlights from the July 12, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Building a deck railing that will also act as a privacy screen.
- Whether to put underlayment under a floating, vinyl plank floor.
- Are vinyl plank floors a good idea for kitchens and laundry rooms.
- How to remove a window sash from a vinyl clad window.
- Removing white stains caused by planter from a composite deck.
- Do bent fins on an air conditioner increase power bills.
- Problem with paint flaking off painted ceramic tiles.
- How to remove a kitchen sink from a tile countertop.
- What is causing damage to day lilies in garden.
- Sound of water running in walls from air conditioner unit.
- How to paint a porch floor which has oil stains on it.
- Problem with paint primer not drying properly.
- How to make a small house feel more spacious.
- Fixing a gap between kitchen cabinets and the ceiling.
- Problem with small, black insects on faux butcher block.
- How to stop a roof leak and repair damage to the ceiling.
- Whether to install a moisture barrier over attic insulation.