Here are some of the highlights from the December 7, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Lawn and garden writer Julie Day-Jones shared tips on picking the perfect Christmas tree.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to clean and seal brick on the outside of a house.
- Problem with anchors pulling out of thin drywall.
- How to hang a TV on a mirrored wall.
- Problem with moisture in basement.
- How to clean and sharpen gardening hand tools.
- Effectiveness of radiant floor heating in a cold climate.
- How to repair a broken toilet tank handle.
- Problem with front loading clothes washer moving across floor.
- How to stop skylights from sweating.
- Problem with cabinets not aligned when installing range hood.
- How to remove bathroom drain for cleaning.
- Moisture from snow coming through vaulted ceiling.
- How to clean and preserve 30-year-old oak kitchen cabinets.
- Problem with moisture between glass of double pane windows.
- How to lock folding doors to keep a dog out of a room.
- Paddle ceiling fan speed not as fast as it used to be.
- How to know what size toilet flapper valve to buy.
- Dog urine causing black stains on a wood floor.
- Problem with widening gaps in floating laminate floor.
- How to stop tree roots from pushing up a concrete sidewalk.