Here are some of the highlights from the December 1, 2012, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny, Allen, and Amy share a few ideas to help make your home feel more welcome for holiday guests.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Whether to insulate the attic over an attached garage.
- Installing a garbage disposal with a septic tank.
- How to repair water damaged roof decking and popcorn ceiling.
- Laying ceramic tile over old vinyl flooring.
- How to repair a hole in a ceiling.
- Advantages of lithium-ion batteries for cordless tools.
- Problem with low water flow after closing and opening shut off valve.
- How to remove and replace moldy caulking in a shower.
- What is the formula for wallpaper remover.
- How to attach pressure treated wood to a concrete wall.
- Problem with bubbles in linoleum floor.
- Putting a tile kitchen backsplash over vinyl.
- How to paint a light up plastic Santa.
- Filling gaps in a concrete driveway.
- Problem with brick chimney falling apart.
- How to replace a cracked ceramic floor tile.
- Putting cellulose insulation over fiberglass insulation.