Updating countertops doesn’t have to cost a lot of money. You can paint over them or resurface them with stone coating to avoid replacement.
We’ll talk about that, along with many other home improvements, on this week’s episode of the Today’s Homeowner Radio show.
Jump to your favorite topic below:
- [18:47] How to eliminate condensation on a furnace unit
- [28:21] Best New Product: Green Gobbler Foaming Root Killer
- [30:08] How to update countertops without spending a lot of money
- [34:12] Can you use interior paint on the exterior of a metal entry door?
- [39:57] How to tackle a basement re-finish
- [50:28] Simple Solution: How to make your Christmas tree look thicker and more lush
- [1:03:23] Danny talks about the community service project he and the Today’s Homeowner crew performed in his hometown, Marianna, Florida
- [1:09:17] What’s causing dampness on insulation in the attic?
- [1:14:18] Tip of the Week: how to make it feel warmer inside without having to raise the thermostat
- [1:22:25] Can you put a mosaic on a wall that contains a pocket door?
- [1:27:57] Deciding between cedar siding and fiber cement siding that looks like cedar
- [1:34:21] How you know when to use faced or unfaced insulation in the attic
- [1:37:25] The best finish to use on plastic or vinyl shutters
- [1:43:12] How to get a motor-oil stain off a concrete driveway
- [1:44:50] Simple Solution: Surprising uses for WD-40
Best New Product
|Green Gobbler Foaming Root Killer dehydrates roots that invade your drain lines. Learn more>>|