- [5:13] Danny reports on his skiing trip to Colorado – no broken bones! And Joe took a quick trip to Cape Cod
- [9:44] Sharon is bringing home more plants…Danny wonders who is supposed to “install” them
- [15:50] Reasons why epoxy seal and paint on your garage floor might be peeling
- [28:28] Home Depot Best New Product – Oatey Round PVC Shower Drain with Snap-In Stainless Steel Drain Cover
- [30:26] What to consider when replacing an old, wooden front exterior door
- [39:22] We have a brand-new sub-section on TodaysHomeowner.com brought to you by the Metal Roofing Alliance
- [40:04] Checking In With Chelsea – Chelsea talks about creating an accent wall in her son’s room – using no nails
- [44:25] Backyard Paradise Contest
- [49:17] Quikrete Walkmaker Giveway enter for your chance to win a cool prize from our friends at Quikrete. One lucky winner every month will receive a Quikrete walkmaker to create their own cobblestone-look pathway
- [50:39] Simple Solution – A quick way to clean copper pots to like-new condition: reach for the vinegar!
- [55:51] How to keep air out of well pipes
- [58:22] Good anti-slip products for stand-up showers
- [1:02:24] Should you have electricity for and kitchen island without a stove or dishwasher?
- [1:09:09] Joe follows up on the topic of Kitchen Islands with a Simple Solution
- [1:11:08] We interview Peter Daich, president of Daich Coat Corporation, about TracSafe
- [1:23:13] Tips for cleaning grout around the toilet and sink
- [1:33:06] Backyard Paradise Contest
- [1:34:01] How to restore brown patches in your lawn
- [1:37:03] Closet doors: Sliding or bi-fold?
- [1:43:17] Simple Solution – Using bi-fold doors as work-bench
- [1:44:17] Danny and Joe praise Sharon’s “Oyster Shell” Art-work
Home improvement projects often can be tricky. For instance, do you need tips on cleaning the grout in your shower?
Can’t figure out why the epoxy seal and paint on your garage floor are peeling? Or, not sure whether to go with sliding doors or bi-fold closet doors?
Maybe you need advice on how to cover up brown patches in your yard.
Listen to our tips on these topics, and many more, on this episode of Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
Best New Product
|If you’re remodeling your bathroom, choose a durable shower drain. Oatey’s PVC Shower Drain with Snap-In Stainless Steel Drain Cover has a reversible clamping collar and strainer barrel that allows easy height adjustment. Learn more>>|