The Optum VorMax toilet from American Standard has a number of features that make it stand out.
Optum VorMax toilet features include:
- Jet action of the VorMax flushing system cleans the entire toilet bowl, even under the rim, with each flush.
- Permanent EverClean antimicrobial surface on the toilet bowl inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- ADA compliant 17” high comfort height seat with elongated bowl.
- Uses just 1.28 gallons of water per flush, 20% less than 1.6 GPF models.
- Slow close seat with easy lifting tab.
The Optum VorMax toilet is available at The Home Depot. Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Install a Toilet (article)
- Delta Brevard Toilet with Touch Free Flush (video)
- Delta Corrente Toilet with SmartFit Connections (video)
- Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height Toilet (video)
Jodi Marks: Did you know that there are over 600 different toilets on the market today? So if you’re in the market for a toilet, that can be overwhelming. But let me tell you about this one from American Standard.
This is their VorMax technology. It’s a 17-inch comfort height, which is awesome. It has a slow-close lid, which is great so that you don’t bang it and make a loud noise.
Another feature of this seat, which I like, is that for you guys, instead of having to reach underneath and lift the seat, all you’ve got to do is use this tab and it gets it out of the way.
But I think the most impressive thing about this bowl is that it has incorporated into the surface of the bowl an antimicrobial. So what that means is, is that when it flushes, and it’s got this jet stream that shoots around the edge, as opposed to just water pouring to the center. With just mere water, you wash away all of the bacteria that causes staining and odor.
So if you’re in the market for a toilet, this might be the one for you.