The Delta Brevard toilet has FlushIQ technology for ease of use and protection from leaks and overflows.
Delta Brevard FlushIQ Toilet features:
- Touch Free Flush: Simply wave your hand in front of the motion sensor to flush the toilet.
- Overflow Protection: Sensor monitors the water level in the bowl and prevents flushing if it’s too high.
- Leak Detection: Sensor alerts you if there’s a leak around the flapper valve to keep from wasting water.
- SmartFit Connection: Easy tank to bowl connection helps prevent leaks and cracks.
- WaterSense Rated: Uses 1.28 gallons per flush.
- ADA Compliant: Seat height meets Americans with Disabilities Act standards.
The Delta Brevard FlushIQ toilet is available at The Home Depot. Watch this video to find out more.
- Toilet Options for Your Bathroom (video)
- Innovative Toilet Designs and Accessories (video)
- How to Remove and Replace a Toilet (article)
- Delta Corrente Toilet with SmartFit Connections (video)
- American Standard EcoFusion Dual Flush Toilet (video)
- Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height Toilet (video)
Jodi Marks: Well, if you are in the market for a new toilet, look no further than the Delta Brevard, because this toilet right here has got FlushIQ technology.
Let me tell you what’s all going on here. First of all, it is a touchless flush, so that when you wave your hand over the sensor, it automatically flushes the toilet for you.
It also has overflow protection. What does that mean? Well, it means that the toilet’s not going to overflow, because inside the bowl, there’s a sensor that detects the water level. And it stops the water from flowing into the bowl once it hits that level so that it won’t overflow.
Another thing that it has is leak detection. So, you know, inside the tank if the flapper is not seated properly, you can start to leak water, and that’ll run up your water bill. Well, there’s a sensor in there that will alert you to let you know that that leak is going on.
There are a couple of other cool features that I like. Look at this. It’s got a slow close lid, so you’re not slamming the lid. It also has a SmartFit connection right here for the tank to the bowl, so that that reduces leaks as well.
This is just a pretty cool, little toilet. It’s also ADA-approved with a comfort height, so, you’re in good shape to go there.
I’ll tell you what, I’m going to have to get one of these. I’ll get it on my bill and give it to Danny.
Comments are closed.