This week we’re checking in with my daughter, Chelsea Lipford Wolf! We hope you’ve been keeping up with Chelsea’s Ranch Revival where we recently wrapped up Chelsea’s hall bathroom.
Chelsea’s hall bathroom needed some modern love to make the space more functional for her three children and guests. This project was a total renovation including demo work, taking the walls out and even expanding the doorway.
Chelsea added a new vanity she built herself with more countertop space, a brand new bathtub, brand new light fixtures and new waterproof walls from Wetwall, a Wilsonart Company.
Visit Wetwall.com to find products like Chelsea’s!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics:
- The 9 biggest lawncare mistakes
- What to do when your dishwasher is leaking and needs replacement
- A better solution for embedding deck posts in concrete
- Whether to replace a hot water heater or shower head from a faulty hot and cold water valve
- Laying a tile backsplash for the first time
- Adjusting a sagging glass shower door hinge
- What type of insulation to use for an attic turned into a bedroom
- How to remove paint from knotted pine without damaging it
- The best way to remove primer and paint from a Paul McCobb dresser
- Whether to turn off the pilot light during spring and summer months
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product from these links, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Best New Product
|The LG Smart French 4-Door Refrigerator brings unique features to your home. Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Samsung Dishwashers
- KENMORE Appliances
- Simpson Strong-Tie Stand-Off Post Base
- Rockwool Mineral Wool Insulation
- Tips to Prevent Mold and Mildew in Homes with High Humidity
- Touching up Damaged Cabinets
- How to Remove Stubborn Stains from an Acrylic Bathtub
Radio Show & Podcast: Send us your question!
If you have a comment, general question about home improvement, or something we've featured on Today's Homeowner, please fill in this form: