Are your hardwood floors buckling even after having them repaired already?
What about a bug problem? Do you call an exterminator or do it yourself?
And are you having trouble with your pocket door handle?
We have answers for you on these topics and many more on this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics:
- Recommendations for repairing a greenhouse window
- The best way to find and stop leaks on a metal roof
- DIY pest control
- Tips for framing a saltbox roof
- How to save aluminum roofing
- To use small or larger subway tiles for a bathroom
- Creating a self-sustaining estate
- Why your sump pump keep turning on and off
Best New Product
|The new Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller works to keep the bugs away while you enjoy time with your family and friends. Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Kwikset Round Satin Nickel Bed/Bath Pocket Door Lock
- DELANEY HARDWARE Contemporary Square Satin Nickel Bed, Bath Privacy Sliding Pocket Door Lock
- DEWALT 6 Gal. Poly Wet/Dry Vac
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product from these links, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Tips on How to Prevent Wood Floors from Buckling
- Shower Stall Snag, Brightening a Kitchen, and Buckling Floors
- How to Keep Wood Floors from Buckling and Cupping
Radio Show & Podcast: Send us your question!
If you have a comment, general question about home improvement, or something we've featured on Today's Homeowner, please fill in this form: