I found this neat little trick to make a DIY ice pack, and I thought it’d come in handy! Follow these steps to make your own:
- You take a new or old sponge (I used one that was ready to be decommissioned from dish service) and fill it with water.
- Then you place in a resealable plastic baggie and set in the freezer.
- Leave it in there until the next time you have a sore muscle or boo-boo.
- Use it like any other ice pack to soothe your aches and pains.
- When it starts to melt, the sponge will hold the water; You won’t have to worry about it spilling out or cleaning up after.
Anyone else have tricks or tips for homemade ice packs?