The bathroom in our First Time Homeowner house may still be small, but after our extensive remodel—which included gutting the room and replacing the floor, walls, vanity, tub and other plumbing fixtures—it’s much more attractive and functional.
Products used in our bathroom remodel include:
- NuTone Ultra Silent bathroom vent fan.
- Sterling Ensemble tub and surround.
- Merillat Avenue Collection bathroom vanity and wall cabinet in maple with Chiffon finish.
- DeNova Natural Quartz countertop and backsplash in Flaxen Fesco.
- Kohler porcelain undermount sink.
- Shaw Floors Ivory Piazza 13” x 13” porcelain floor tiles.
- Kohler Fairfax sink and tub faucets in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Kohler Rialto one-piece toilet.