Discarded kitchen cabinets make a great workbench for your shop. After the base cabinets have been secured to the wall, cut and fit a plywood top to complete the workbench.
If you don’t have space for a permanent workbench, consider these options:
- Create a folding workbench by screwing a board to the wall, hinging it to a plywood workbench, and supporting it with eye-hooks and chains.
- Create several smaller portable work tables on casters that can be rolled out of the way when not in use.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Save Time Woodworking with this Bench Stop
- How to Repurpose a Folding Table Into a Workbench
- Woodworking Tip: How to Hold Wood in Place