Gulf Coast residents are bracing for Hurricane Michael, which could be the most destructive storm the state of Florida has seen in decades, according to Gov. Rick Scott.
With that in mind, these pages offer tips on how to deal with the storm, before, during and after.
You’ll also find valuable resources to protect your home and your family.
The Atlantic Hurricane Season runs from June 1 to November 30th with most of the storm activity occurring between August and October. Being prepared in advance will make you breathe a little easier.
Click Buttons Below to Print Hurricane Supply and To-Do Lists
Click to Find Out How to Protect Windows from Wind Damage
Hurricane Related Articles
- How to Prepare for a Hurricane
- How to Prepare for a Hurricane at the Last Minute
- Top 10 Hurricane Myths Debunked
- Boarding Up: Hurricane Storm Panels for Your Home
- Preparing Your Home for a Hurricane
- Protecting Your Home from Water Damage and Flooding
- Fabric Storm Panels: Hurricane Protection for Your Home
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- Dealing with Storm Damage to Your Home
- Top 5 Must Do’s After a Hurricane Damages Your Home
- Severe Weather Preparedness Page
Hurricane Paths since 1851 (National Hurricane Center)
Hurricane Related Videos
- How to Protect Windows from Wind Damage
- How to Protect a Garage Door from Storm Damage
- How to Attach a Tarp to a Leaking Storm Damaged Roof
- How to Use a Portable Generator Safely
- How to Reinforce a Home Against Wind Damage
- How to Remove Mold After a Hurricane or Flood
- How to Protect Valuable Possessions from Water Damage
- Installing a Whole House Generator for Your Home
- Flood Insurance for Your Home