A new survey’s results suggest do-it-yourselfers likely have one of five “home improvement personalities.”
The Home Projects Council, a consortium of home improvement experts, surveyed 1,136 people and learned that DIYers likely identify with one of these groups:
- The Sensible Improver: A nurturing homeowner who embraces home improvement projects that create a warm and welcome environment
- The Project Planner: Takes a meticulous approach and thoroughly assesses every situation before committing to a home improvement project regardless of how big or small.
- The Reliable Renovator: Takes a laid-back approach to home improvement and is most often moved to action when his or her home needs attention.
- The Visionary: Has an appreciation and curiosity for novel ideas with boundless passion and enthusiasm for upgrading his or her family’s home.
- The Extrovert: Takes pleasure in completing complex home improvement projects that make an impact to his or her home.
Download the infographic here to determine your home improvement personality and see whether it fits with others your age.
Follow the Home Projects Council on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/HomeProjectsCouncil/