To make your home workshop more functional and organized:
- Create a dust collection system by running a wet/dry vacuum hose behind the workbench with adapters available to attach to power tools for easy cleanup.
- Organize tools in drawers by type, with one drawer for screwdrivers and another for drill bits.
- Install magnetic strips on the wall behind your workbench for easy access to often-used hand tools.
- Attach self-adhesive hooks to stationary tools and walls to keep tools and safety equipment handy at all times.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Organize Your Workshop with This Paint Can Storage Solution
- How to Easily Organize Your Garden Tools
- Creating a Workshop Fit for a Queen