In the eighth in a 13-part Southern Romance Project house renovation series, Phantom Screens CEO Esther De Wolde holds an old fashioned front porch tea party at her historic Southern home in Mobile, Alabama.
The party reunites 92-year-old Myrtle May Morgan-Hartman, who grew up in the house, with her childhood friend, Katherine Phillips Singer.
Also in attendance is Beverly Phifer, the CEO of screen manufacturer Phifer Incorporated, which is located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Southern Romance Project:
- Southern Romance Historic Home Renovation Project (article)
- Episode 1: Finding the Perfect House (video)
- Episode 2, House Remodeling Questions (video)
- Episode 3, House Renovation Planning (video)
- Episode 4, Demolition Work (video)
- Episode 5, House History (video)
- Episode 6, Ups and Downs (video)
- Episode 7, Antique Hunting (video)
- Episode 9, Back Porch Living (video)
- Episode 10, Landscaping the Yard (video)
Visit ExperiencePhantom.com to find out more.