Kenneth and Kym Sigler have lived in their home for 15 years and plan to stay there for many more. So, we helped these homeowners who wanted to improve, rather than move.
To update the Siglers’ galley kitchen, we:
- Removed the furr downs above the kitchen cabinets
- Removed the scalloped valance above the sink
- Converted a cabinet in the pantry to house the microwave
- Installed a new range hood
- Laid porcelain tile over the existing vinyl floors
- Created a focal point for the kitchen with a mosaic tile backsplash
Read the Episode Article for details.