The Milwaukee cordless M18 Fuel Hammer Drill/Driver delivers a lot of power!
Milwaukee M18 Fuel Hammer Drill/Driver features:
- 18-volt REDLITHIUM ion battery lasts five times longer
- Brushless motor delivers 25% more power (725 inch-pounds torque)
- 1/2″ chuck handles large shank bits
Milwaukee M18 Fuel Hammer Drill/Driver includes:
- Two M18 REDLITHIUM XC Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- Carrying Case
The Milwaukee M18 Fuel Hammer Drill/Driver is available at The Home Depot. Watch this video to find out more.
- Ryobi Lithium-Ion Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (video)
- Ridgid Fuego Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill Driver (video)
- DeWALT Cordless Impact Driver (video)
Jodi Marks: You know, if you’re in the market for an awesome hammer drill, look no further than right here. This is the Milwaukee M18 Fuel. This is a half-inch hammer drill driver kit. And, boy, let me tell you, this is chock full of power when you open up this box.
Take a look at this. First of all, this is a pretty hefty hammer drill, so this is going to get the job done. It’s got an 18-volt REDLITHIUM ion battery. The nice thing about this battery is it lasts a long time.
It also has a brushless motor, which means it’s got more power, more punch. As a matter of fact, it’s got 25% more power than the standard hammer drill out on the market. This battery is going to last five times longer than the average 18-volt battery out on the market as well, so you’re going to get more life out of this.
And I love the charger because you can not only charge the 18-volt, but you can charge a 12-volt as well, so you got a lot going on in this little box.