This simple, flip down kitchen cabinet recipe holder made from a wooden clothes pin keeps recipes off the counter and at eye level. Here’s how to go about making it:
- Cut 1/2″ off one leg of a wooden clothes pin.
- Drill a 3/16” hole though the long leg of the clothes pin.
- Insert a short screw in the hole in the clothes pin.
- Screw the clothes pin to the inside of the frame on a hanging cabinet in your kitchen, so it can swing up out of site when not in use.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Kitchen Cabinet Door Rack (video)
- Felt Pads Sliders for Appliances (video)
- How to Make a Kitchen Cabinet Hook for Bananas (video)
- How to Build a Pullout Trash Bin for Your Kitchen (video)