Installing new doors on your existing kitchen cabinets can be easy if you know how:
- Measure and order new doors to fit your existing cabinets from a home center or cabinet shop.
- Remove the old doors and hinges from your cabinets.
- Insert the hinges in the predrilled holes in the new doors, tapping them with a mallet to secure the hardware to the door.
- Level and clamp a small piece of scrap wood below the opening to support the doors during installation.
- Use a cordless drill to screw the hinges to the cabinet frames.
- Make any adjustments to the position of the cabinet doors using the adjustment screws on the hinges.
Watch this video to find out more.