Here are some tips to help you choose the right paintbrush for your painting job:
- The size of the brush used is based on how large a space you’re painting.
- Choose either natural or synthetic bristle brushes when applying oil-based paint.
- Use only a synthetic bristle brush when applying water-based (latex) paint.
Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Clean Hardened Paintbrushes Naturally
- Wooster Paint Brushes Make Working in Tight Spaces Clean and Easy
- Choosing the Right Caulk for the Job