Watch this video to see how we remodeled the kitchen in this historic home, including:
- Removing the old appliances, countertops, and metal cabinets.
- Gutting the kitchen by removing the trim, walls, and ceiling.
- Adding a wall to separate the utility room from the kitchen.
- Wiring and plumbing the kitchen.
- Insulating the exterior kitchen walls.
- Hanging and finishing drywall on the walls and ceiling.
- Replacing the trim around the windows and doors to match the old.
- Installing new cabinets, granite countertop, and tile backsplash.
- Laying prefinished hardwood flooring.
Read episode article to find out more.