We’re fixing up the front porch on homeowners Jared and Christie Lyles’ farmhouse.
The porch surfaces are worn and dingy; the under-skirting looks more farm than farmhouse, and without working lights, fans or even the door lock, it isn’t very functional.
Some of the projects we cover in this episode include:
- Repair Front Columns
- Repair and Refinish the Door
- Revive the Door Set and Lock
- Build New Shutters
- Repair Porch Skirting and Install Lattice
- Install Ceiling Fans and Light Fixture
Check out the ‘Fixing Up a Farmhouse Front Porch’ episode article for more information on this project!
- How to Build Farmhouse Shutters
- Bathroom Makeover: From Retro Yellow to Modern Farmhouse
- How to Make DIY Floating Shelves