The Elkay Magna double bowl kitchen sink is made of heavy duty stainless steel for durability.
- Made of heavy 20-gauge stainless steel.
- Full undercoating to deaden sounds.
- Comes with two magnetic accessory holders.
- Drop-in double sink is 8¼” deep by 33” wide.
- Two predrilled holes for mounting faucets and other fixtures.
The Elkay Magna sink is available at The Home Depot. Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Install a Kitchen Sink Strainer (article)
- How To Install a Kitchen Faucet (article)
- How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet (video)
Jodi Marks: You know, here’s a good, little tip for you. You can give your kitchen a facelift in no time just by changing out the sink. It’s a very easy process, and if you’re looking to do that, look no further than right here. This is a stainless steel Elkay sink.
Of course, it’s got the dual bowls. But if you’re going to get stainless steel, you need to check out the gauge, because that’s really important. This right here is a 20-gauge stainless steel sink. What does that mean? It means it’s more durable, because that’s the number one complaint with stainless steel sinks is that they’re not durable.
Another complaint for a sink is that with the stainless steel down in the bottom, it can kind of sound hollow, if you will. So, what the company has done is they’ve coated this so that it dampens the sound. It also insulates it so the hot water stays hotter longer, and it reduces condensation underneath.
But I think the best feature of all are the little accessories that come with it. These are little magnetic holders, so, you can put your soap or your scrub pad right there. Or you can hang whatever you want right in there, and it eliminates all the clutter up on the countertop.