You don’t have to be a master mason to create beautiful planters or outdoor fireplaces if you use the dry-stack method for laying stones.
That’s because it’s easy and effective. And the results will last.
To dry-stack stones:
- Start with a solid, level surface.
- Carefully arrange the first layer of stones.
- Apply polyurethane construction adhesive around the outer perimeter to hold the stones in place.
- Lay the second layer of stones on top of the first.
- Continue stacking stones, applying construction adhesives to each layer except the top one.
This tip brought to you by: