When installing a glass shower door in your bathroom, consider the wide range of metal finishes and types and textures of glass that are available. They include:
- Metal: The metal frame on shower doors is usually made of aluminum, but it can be coated with finishes ranging from polished chrome and brushed nickel to satin brass and gold or bronze.
- Glass: Clear glass shower doors are great for making a small bathroom feel larger, but they can be hard to keep clean. Options for opaque glass shower doors include frosted and reeded glass.
- Glass Shower Doors for Your Bathroom (video)
- Shower Options for Your Home (video)
- How to Install a Cultured Marble Shower Stall (video)
- How to Clean a Glass Shower Door (video)