Crushed limestone composite flooring, such as DuraCeramic from Congoleum, makes a great alternative to ceramic flooring. Advantages of crushed limestone composite flooring include:
- Thinner than ceramic tile, making cuts and installation much easier.
- Warmer to the touch than ceramic tile, so it feels better on a cold morning.
- Resists cracking and breaking better than ceramic tile, so it’s more durable.
Watch this video for a demonstration of how strong crushed limestone composite flooring really is.
- Floor Tile Options for Your Kitchen and Bath (video)
- How to Choose Tile for Your Bathroom (video)
- What to Consider When Purchasing Tile for Your Home (video)