Here are gift ideas grabbing all of the attention this season. Once wrapped, they’ll be hiding in plain sight, so make sure you pick the perfect gift this Christmas.
RYOBI introduces the RYOBI 90-Piece Kit. The assortment of drilling bits included allows for drilling in wood, metal, plastic and even brick. With this set, you’ll never have to by another drill bit again.
This Drill/Driver has all the features to get the job done. Backed by the RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement. Register and get Free Batteries. Free Parts. Free Service. For Life.
(1) P208B Drill/Driver with a screwdriver bit
(1) P506 Circular Saw with blade and blade wrench
(1) P514 Reciprocating Saw with
(2) blades and hex key
(1) P236A Impact Driver with Phillips bit and socket adaptor
(1) P246 JobPlus Base with P570 Multi-Tool Attachment Head, blades, sample sandpaper, and sanding pads, Allen wrench, Universal Multi-Tool Accessory Adaptor
(1) P704 Worklight
(1) P117 Dual Chemistry Charger
(2) 1.5 Ah LITHIUM+ Compact Batteries
(1) Tool Bag, operator’s manuals
If you don’t own one and you’re in the market, take a look at Ridgid’s 18-volt Octane reciprocating saw model. It has a brushless motor, so you’re going to get more power with that motor and you’re going to get a longer life for your battery. Check out our Best New Products page for more details.
This compact hand tool proves strength comes in all sizes. If you have a demolition project in your future, you have to have this pulverizer in your toolbox. This versatile tool features a claw with teeth for prying, sledge hammer head, triangle-shaped area to rip drywall and a 2-inch scraper with a large head nail puller.