The Today’s Homeowner crew helped sisters Missy and Chick get their home and outdoor space ready for holiday entertaining. And, along the way they shared some of their handy and unique decorating ideas with us.
Here’s a list of the projects we tackled:
- Built and stained a new leaf for the dining room table
- Installed a ceiling fan on the patio
- Painted a rug pattern on the concrete
- Cleaned up the support piers with masonry repair mix
- Built a planter to disguise the gas regulator for their barbecue grill
- Set up the outdoor lights and decorations
Check out the Holiday Hints episode article for more info on these projects.
Watch the video above to find out more.