Some of the home improvements we dread are the ones we don’t know how to tackle. We’re focusing on a lot of those during this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
For instance, you walk into your home and smell a mysterious odor that seems to be coming from the attic. Or you’ve got water that collects in the basement and you’re not sure how to solve that problem for good.
What about ice buildup that’s in the freezer? And while you’re in the kitchen, how about those hard water deposits?
We’ll talk about all these problems, and many more, on this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
- [2:47] Danny and Joe talk about how to prepare for a power outage
- [16:42] Learn how to smooth out rough concrete
- [20:28] How to simplify radiant hydronic heating installation
- [28:23] Best New Product: Wyze Smart Home Starter Bundle
- [30:06] How to solve an odor problem in the attic
- [39:57] How to get rid of water that collects in the basement
- [43:09] What to do about ice buildup in a freezer
- [49:15] Simple Solution: How to easily stabilize lumber when assembling two pieces at a 45-degree angle
- [55:24] What to do about mildew smells inside the home
- [57:07] How to fill cracks in the driveway
- [58:26] How to remove adhesive from concrete surfaces
- [1:09:52] What to do about hard water
- [1:22:41] How to scrape hardened grout off tiles
- [1:33:10] Suggestions for tiny white bubbles that form in dried varnish
- [1:36:36] Design tools you can use for major home improvements
- [1:38:50] The best paint to use on outdoor concrete stairs
- [1:43:29] Simple Solution: 5 ways to properly install posts
Best New Product
|So, you want to purchase smart home devices but aren’t sure where to begin? Fortunately, Wyze has removed the guesswork. Learn more>>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- BEHR elastomeric coatings
- Custom Building Products
- Home Depot
- Kilz Over Armor
- Quikrete Crack Seal
- Schluter-Ditra uncoupling membrane
- Shutter-Mounted Exhaust Fans
- TileLab Sulfamic Acid Cleaner | Custom Building Products
- Tiling: A Homeowner’s Guide by Joseph Truini