Best New Product
Sometimes, you’ll notice something about your home that needs to be repaired or updated, but then you wonder how to go about tackling the job.
For instance, just one plank in your laminate flooring needs replacement, but you’re not sure how to make this simple change. Or you want to install new wood trim, but you worry about the possibility of splitting or denting the wood.
What if condensation forms on the furnace? Do you wonder what that means, and what you can do about it? Or if streaks form along the waterline on your swimming pool’s tiles, and you’re not sure how to clean those.
We’ll talk about all these issues — and then some — on this episode of the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
- [16:17] Which nails you need to attach new wood trim — and how to not split or dent the wood
- [21:16] Is it possible to replace an individual plank in laminate flooring?
- [28:27] Best New Product: Professional-Duty Waterproof Storage Container from Husky
- [30:19] What to do when your cast-iron weathervane freezes
- [39:25] How to remove rust stains from asphalt shingles
- [43:00] Is it a good idea to paint hollow-core interior doors?
- [49:48] Simple Solution: White nail polish as a necessary part of every workshop…? Yes!
- [58:49] Tips for installing an exhaust vent over the stove
- [1:10:15] Tips for prioritizing home improvement projects
- [1:22:31] What to do about condensation on the furnace
- [1:27:14] What to do about streaks along the waterline on tiles in a swimming pool.
- [1:33:12] Tips to remove old cigarette smells from once-smoky rooms
- [1:38:03] What to do when Hardie Board siding chips or cracks
- [1:43:05] Simple Solution: How to make a simple drip irrigation system
Best New Product
|Husky’s 20-gallon professional-grade totes store some of the more heavy-duty items you may have in plain sight. Learn more>>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Liquid Wrench
- KILZ Restoration InteriorPrimer
- WD-40 Specialist Penetrant