Everyone wants to keep their home — inside and outside — in good shape, and that starts with cleaning. But some jobs are easier than others.
For instance, it’s easy enough to remove trash and organize your home. But what about your roof, your fence, and even the air you breathe?
We’ll explore those finer areas in this episode of the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
Like the benefits of cleaning a roof with oxalic acid; removing algae and mold stains from a vinyl fence; and your best bet for an air purifier.
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for all that and more!
- [15:52] Revisiting a roof cleaning with oxalic acid
- [21:39] Tips for tiling a shower wall that has a window
- [28:21] Best New Product: Daltile QuicTile
- [30:12] Tips for chimneys with structural issues
- [33:58] How to remove algae and mold stains from a vinyl fence
- [39:15] Can floor and shower tiles be painted?
- [44:00] What you should know about solar-powered panels
- [49:18] Simple Solutions: The importance of exercising your valves
- [1:09:51] What’s the best single-room air purifier on the market?
- [1:22:32] The best way to frame shower walls
- [1:33:07] How to determine which standby generator is best for a particular size house
- [1:35:39] Tips for sanding a built-in wine rack
- [1:37:14] Should gas fireplaces be cleaned and inspected on a regular basis?
- [1:43:15] Simple Solutions: Why You Should Seal the Ends of Pressure-Treated Wood
Best New Product
|Homeowners love tiles’ look and durability, but lengthy installation deters do-it-yourselfers. Then came QuicTile by Daltile. Learn more>>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Daich Coatings
- Insul-Plug Insulated Chimney Plug
- Sterling Shower Surround
- Wet & Forget
- Woodlife Copper-Coat