Should you remove wallpaper or just paint over it? Listen to our advice on that and much more in this episode of the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
- [15:52] What to do with warped floorboards
- [20:12] How to get the Metal Roofing Buyer’s Guide from the Metal Roofing Alliance
- [28:00] Best New Product: Klein Tools Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight
- [29:22] Who to call when your home has problems
- [41:17] How much insulation you need in your attic
- [49:29] Simple Solution: How to keep a live Christmas tree alive throughout the holiday season
- [56:03] Simple things you can do around the house to improve the look and safety of your home
- [1:09:54] Whether to remove wallpaper or paint over it
- [1;13:56] What to do when paint ‘alligators’ due to improper application
- [1:22:07] Chelsea shares how to store wreaths using a shower curtain
- [1:25:42] Solved: Can you re-use old paint?
- [1:27:50] How to get moist air out of a rental bathroom that has no vent fan
- [1:33:07] Considering a gas fireplace? Start here.
- [1:37:07] How to prevent a laminate floor from buckling
- [1:43:40] Simple Solution: An easy way to keep your microwave oven clean
Best New Product
|Klein Tools’ Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight indicates the presence of voltage in a wire or device without actually contacting the current. Learn more>>|