Everyone’s home should fit their unique style, and we’ll share advice for adding those special touches on this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
If you don’t want a typical bathroom vanity from the home center, you can convert an old dresser for a designer look.
If you’ve got a microwave cabinet but the limited storage doesn’t quite meet your needs, we’ve got tips to add a drawer.
And if the only thing stopping you from laying a new ceramic tile floor is removing multiple layers of wood and tile, we’ve got some solutions there, too.
Listen for those tips and much more.
- [1:50] Danny and Joe talk lawn care
- [7:19] Listener’s tip: how to encapsulate pet odors
- [15:38] ‘Should I try to re-stain or paint my front door?’
- [17:32] ‘My dryer isn’t drying; what should I do?’
- [22:12] How best to clean grout in a shower
- [28:26] Best New Product: HardieBacker Cement Board
- [31:57] Tips to add a drawer to a microwave cabinet / store-all
- [34:36] 5 tips to maximize pantry storage
- [41:01] Tips to convert a dresser into a bathroom vanity
- [50:20] How to easily cut wide rolls of paper and roof felt
- [56:26] How to remove multiple layers of wood and tile before laying a new ceramic tile floor
- [58:19] How to safely remove a bathroom mirror glued to the wall
- [1:00:56] How to get rid of unwanted grass in a garden
- [1:09:36] ‘Should I seal off an old exhaust fan?’
- [1:13:26] Danny and Joe discuss the importance of grain direction when replacing roof decking
- [1:15:22] How to weatherproof an outdoor tray for barbecue tools
- [1:22:13] Peter Daich talks about Daich Coatings’ TracSafe Anti-Slip Sealer
- [1:28:07] ‘Should I be concerned about cracks in a concrete slab?’
- [1:34:40] ‘Help! Dremel left black marks during caulk removal’
- [1:38:15] How to evenly stain a deck
- [1:43:14] Simple Solution: How to prevent lids on finishing liquids from sticking
Best New Product: HardieBacker Cement Board
|HardieBacker Cement Board with HydroDefense from James Hardie saves you a lot of time and work when tiling a bathroom. Learn more>>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Home Depot
- Wet & Forget Shower
- Wet & Forget Xtreme Hose End
- Zar Interior Wood Finishing Products
- How to Clean a Dryer Vent
- 3 Tips to Prevent Clothes Dryer Fires
- 5 Ways to Enhance and Organize a Pantry
- Upcycling and Recycling Items in Your Home