- [4:33] What to tell your wife when she wants to help out with projects, but she’s bad at painting
- [7:46] Danny and Joe discuss the high cost of wood
- [15:12] Cost-effective way to level a backyard and add a retaining wall
- [20:45] Exmark: Backyard Life Tip – Deck Maintenance
- [28:28] Home Depot Best New Product – Winix D480 True Hepa Air Purifier
- [31:00] How to prevent gaps between countertops and the wall
- [40:36] The best products to strip vinyl and paint a metal door
- [43:47] All about Bilco basement doors and windows
- [49:16] Celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Kuppersmith Project
- [50:21] Simple Solution – Easy way to level wooden shelf brackets that attach via keyhole slots
- [55:27] Tips to prevent mold forming on a corrugated ceiling
- [58:05] Danny and Joe update the discussion of the prices of Lumber
- [1:10:22] Solved: Can you nail or glue a single corner shingle back to a roof?
- [1:14:13] Ways to minimize water waste and maximize rainfall
- [1:22:38] Tips for replacing the boards on an old wood deck
- [1:27:00] Danny and Joe talk about their “demo” saws
- [1:33:08] How to fix a toilet that won’t shut off after flushing
- [1:36:22] The perfect product for filling gaps that are too wide to caulk
- [1:37:23] Solved: What can you do with old doorknobs?
- [1:44:22] Simple Solution – How to make a bio-degradable seed starter from an ice cream cone
Wondering what you can do with old doorknobs? Need to close gaps between the walls and your countertops and prevent them from coming back? Or maybe, you need to re-attach a shingle that fell off your roof.
Looking for ways to minimize water waste? Or, you could be wondering how to level your backyard without breaking the bank.
Whatever questions you might have, we’re here to help! Listen to what we have to say about these topics, and many more, on this episode of Today’s Homeowner Radio Show.
Best New Product
|Having clean air is important, especially for people with allergies or asthma. Winix D480 True-HEPA Air Purifier improves indoor air quality by using a three-stage system with the best air cleaning technologies. Learn more>>|